BUY 3 Charms get 1 FREE!


 Swallowing & Choking

Magnets are not toys, don't allow babies or children to play with magnets as they can be a choking hazards and cause intestinal damage if swallowed.


Magnets can negatively affect how a pacemaker and implanted heart defibrillator functions. If you wear these devices please be mindful of the potential risk and do not wear accessories near device.

 Nickel allergy

Many of our magnets contain nickel. Avoid contact with magnets if you have a nickel allergy.