Swallowing & Choking

Magnets are not toys, don't allow babies or children to play with magnets as they can be a choking hazard and cause intestinal damage if swallowed.


Magnets can negatively affect how a pacemaker and implanted heart defibrillator functions. 

  • Pacemaker can switch into test mode and cause illness
  • Heart defibrillator may completely stop working

If you wear these devices please be mindful of the potential risk and do not wear accessories near device.

 Nickel allergy

Many of our magnets contain nickel. Avoid contact with magnets if you have a nickel allergy.